Events & News
Who We Are
Vision & Mission
Admission & Discharge
Room and Board
Clinics & Centres
Our Services & Facilities
We are dedicated to being the preferred provider of care, with innovative use of technology,
experienced doctors and well-trained staff who collaborate to offer the best diagnosis and treatment plans.
ALL DOCTORS » Dr Che Wan Aminud-Din Hashim
Dr Che Wan Aminud-Din Hashim
MD (USM), MMED (INT.MEDICINE) (USM),FELLOWSHIP IN RESPIRATORY MEDICINE (Sydney), FELLOW of APSR
KPJ Pasir Gudang Specialist Hospital
Level 5,KPJ Pasir Gudang Specialist Hospital KPGSH
(07) 257 3999
- Dr Che’ Wan Aminud-din bin Hashim graduated from School of Medical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Kelantan, Malaysia in 1995.
- He obtained his Masters of Internal Medicine in 2002 also at USM and was awarded best student.
- He started his career as a houseman in Hospital Ipoh in 1995 and then transferred to Hospital Kangar as a Medical Officer for 2 years and followed by Hospital Alor Setar for 1 year.
- He became a medical lecturer at USM Health Campus from year 2002 until year 2010. He was awarded Associate Professor in Medicine in May 2010.
- He was later awarded Fellow of Asia Pacific Respirology Society in 2013.
- He then served in Kota Bharu Medical Centre followed by Pantai Hospital Penang till April 2015.
- School of Medical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Kelantan
- Masters of Internal Medicine, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Kelantan
Education & Fellowship
- Fellowship in Respiratory Medicine (Sydney)
- Fellowship of APSR
- Specialist In Asthma and Therapeutic Bronchoscopy
- Sub-Specialist : Respiratory medicine
- Lung Cancer
- Interstitial & Obstructive Lung Disease